Consultant – Respiratory & Critical Care
- Dr Karn Mehra is a trained Intervention Pulmonologist with special interest in Sleep Medicine and Allergy and Immunotherapy.
- He has worked in reputed hospitals in Delhi NCR like Max Hospital Saket and Fortis Healthcare for a number of years.
- Department of Pulmonology and Critical Care, Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket New Delhi(2015-2020).
- Department of Pulmonology and Critical Care, Fortis Hospital Noida (2019-2020).
- Has trained in intervention Pulmonology at Max Hospital Saket for over 6 years and also at Lenox Hill Hospital New York City.
- He has also cleared the prestigious European Diploma in Adult Respiratory Medicine from Laussane, Switzerland.
- He has also cleared the MRCP (UK).
- He has also gathered valuable clinical experience at the world renowned Lung transplant centre at Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Canada.
- He has many research articles and presentations to his credit in national and international conferences and journals.
- Intervention Pulmonology
- Sleep Medicine and Allergy
- European Respiratory Society
- Indian Chest Society
- Asia Pacific society of Respirology
- Mon to Sat 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM