Name Dr. Kunal Bahrani
- Designation Visiting Consultant – Neurology
- Specialist Neurology
- Dr. Kunal Bahrani (MBBS, MD, DM, Neuro (AIIMS), MRCP (SCE Neurology) Is a Senior Neurologist having over 11 years of experience in the field of Neurology. Dr. Kunal did his MBBS & MD General Medicine from the prestigious Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU). Later-on pursued his DM Neurology from India’s Premier Medical Institution AIIMS New Delhi. He has been a part of the N.G.O – Lifeline Express Epilepsy Clinic which is working for the betterment of epilepsy patients. He is among one of the few Neurologists & only Neurologist in Faridabad / NCR who has been accredited with gold standard qualification “MRCP-SCE Neurology” from Federation of Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom (UK). Dr. Kunal is an active Member of Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN). American Academy of Neurology (AAN) & Association of British Neurologists (ABN). He has numerous complex cases to his credit. He is presently heading Department of Neurology in ASIAN Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad (NCR).He is actively managing all types of Epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease. Headache and related disorders, Neuropathies. Stroke & Dementia patients
- M.B.B.S and M.D (Medicine)-Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (BHU).
- D.M Neurology, A.I.I.M.S, New Delhi
- MRCP (SCE Neurology)
- Sr Consultant & Unit Head, Department of Neurology, Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon (June 2017-February 2018)
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Translational Medicine, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar (June 2017 – February 2018)
- Consultant & Unit Head, Department of Neurology, ASIAN Institute of Medical Sciences (January 2015 – June 2017)
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Senior Resident, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delh
- Invited as a Speaker on topic “Stroke & Atrial Fibrillation” in India’s First Atrial Fibrillation & Ventricular Arrythmia : State of Art Symposium, conducted by SSPHPGI Noida in Delhi on 3rd September 2017
- Presented platform presentation on topic Telephonic review for outpatients with Epilepsy – A prospective randomized, parallel group study on 10th Asian & Oceanian Epilepsy Congress (AOEC), Singapor
- Movement Disorders
- Bahrani K, Singh MB, Bhatia R, Prasad K, Vibha D, Shukla G, Vishnubhatla S, Patterson V. Telephonic review for outpatients with epilepsy-A prospective randomized, parallel group study. Seizure. 2017 Dec; 53:55-61
- Munganda H, Bahrani K. Wilsons Disease in a Young Boy with Hepatic Failure and Vitamin – D Deficiency. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-7, 2017
- Munganda H, Bahrani K. Webino Syndrome Following Pons Lesion in a Patient with Cardiac Valvular Replacement. Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-3, Issue-7, 2017
- Munganda H, Bahrani K, Rani U, Thakur A, Pruthi Isolated Brain Involvement of Multiple Hydatid Cyst: Case Report. JMSCR, Issue 7, July 2017
- Written a chapter on “Drug therapy for Relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis” in Clinical Practice of Multiple Sclerosis-1st edition; published in December 201
- American Academy of Neurology.
- Movement Disorder Society.
- Indian Medical Association.
- Association of Physician of India.
- Neurological Society of India.
- Indian Neurology Association.
- Delhi Neurology Association.
- Indian Epilepsy Association