Sr. Consultant – Anaesthesia & Critical Care
- FIPP (USA)
- Exec MBA(HR)
- 30 years of Experience in Renowned Delhi Hospitals
- 2019-to 2021: Director Anesthesiology & Critical Care Park Hospital
- 2015-19: Senior Consultant & Head, Anesthesiology, Critical, Pain & Palliative Care, Sept 2014 to Aug 2019, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Rohini, Delhi.
- 2013 – 14: Senior Consultant, Anesthesiology, Critical, Pain & Palliative Care, Batra Hospital, Delhi.
- 2011 – 13: Senior Consultant, Anesthesiology, Critical, Pain & Palliative Care , Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- 1993 – 2011 Classified Specialist , Anesthesiology, Intensive Care, Indian Navy (AFMS)
- Innovated prompt and effective use of ultrasound for bed side pain relieving and palliative care procedures and facilitated quick turn over of patients minimizing their periods of stay in hospital
- Blue Protocol for bedside USG for patients in respiratory distress- tertiary level ICU in Delhi.
- Anesthesiologist, Intensivist, with special interest in Pain, Palliative & End of Life Care
- Passion for alleviating cancer pain and ‘Total Pain Management’.
- Ultrasound based palliative care procedures.
- Ultrasound & fluoroscopic guided pain blocks.
- Use of antipsychotics and antidepressants in managing cancer distress.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Indian Society of Anesthesiologists
- Research Society of Anesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology
- World Institute of Pain
- Academy of Regional Anesthesia (India)
- IASP – International Association for the Study of Pai
- Mon to Sat 10:00 AM – 05:00 PM