Name Dr. Prashant Bhatia
- Designation Senior Consultant & HOD - Critical Care
- Specialist Critical Care
- Experience of over 20 years in managing critically ill patients. He is an active member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine, European Society Of Intensive Care Medicine.
- MBBS, MD(Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases), FNB(Critical Care Medicine)
- Microbial profile of organism and their isolation and drug sensitivity using bronchoscopy in patients of acute exacerbation of COPD. Adjudged best free paper presentation in annual conference of IAB 2004 Lucknow Principal investigations A clinical study of evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of three formulations (15 mcg without adjuvant, 7.5mcg adjuvant 3.75mcg with adjuvant ) of monovalent H1N1 Influenza A (2009), Virus vaccine in healthy adults (CTRI/2010/09/000028 Co-investigator phase I clinical of PBL 1427 in healthy volunteers CTRI/2011/12/002220
- He was formerly the Head and Senior Consultant, of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, QRG Central Hospital now SSB HEART AND Super Speciality Hospital, Faridabad, where he was instrumental in not only setting up and managing their 14 +8 bedded MICU and SICU but was also successfully running post-graduate training program in Critical Care Medicine.He has worked in critical care department of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- His areas of interest include, COVID Critical Care, Respiratory Failure,Renal Replacement Therapy,Critical Care Bronchoscopy, Critical Care Infectious Diseases, Critical Care Research
- He is an active member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine,European Society OFIntensive Care Medicine.