Visiting Consultant – Paediatric
- 28 years’ experience of working in General Paediatrics and Neonates.
- I did my MD in Paediatrics in 1995 from Patna Medical College and then went to work in Paediatrics in UK.
- After doing my MRCP and FRCPCH, I have been a Senior Paediatric Consultant in UK with Paed Neurology specialization for 18 years. I have a wealth of experience of treating children with all kinds of developmental problems and rare genetic, metabolic & neurological conditions like Autism, Hyper Activity (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy, Neuro Muscular Diseases.
- I was also the College tutor of The Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (RCPCH) and was the Vice-Chair of the UK assessment board, to assess 5 years post MRCPCH senior Paediatricians, to see if trainees were ready to become Consultant.
- I came back to India in July 2020, as one of my lifelong ambition was to develop an excellent quality multi-disciplinary Paediatric neurology team and service, in my hometown of Faridabad.
- MD (Paeds)
- MRCP (UK)
- M SC IN Child health
- I did my MD in Paediatrics from Patna Medical College & Hospital (93-95) and worked as a Paediatrician in India for 5 years.
- I did the full UK Paediatric Consultant training program of 5 years with Paed. Neurology interest from Yorkshire deanery.
- I have been a Senior Consultant Paediatrician with Paediatric Neurology subspecialty interest for 18 years, at The Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust, UK.
- I have been involved with big Paediatric neurology research projects in UK and have done lots of original publications and international presentations.
- I was honoured with the prestigious post of Vice-Chair of The Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health for assessment of senior Paediatricians from 2015 – 2018.
- General Paediatrics
- Paediatric Neurology & Child Development.
- Salbutamol Inhaler & Oral Terbutaline Responsive Familial Limb Girdle Congential Myasthenic Syndrome Case report, Neurology India (under publication)
- Association between gender and involved hemisphere on stroke outcome: An ambispective cohort study, Observational case series study, Neurological Sciences (under publication)
- Sweet’s syndrome in a patient with infective endocarditis, Rare case report BMJ Case reports,BMJ Case Reports 2012; doi:10.1136/bcr.12.2011.5398
- Delayed presentation of congenital diaphragmatic hernia with intra thoracic gastric volvulus,Case report and review, BMJ Case reports
BMJ Case Rep. 2012 Nov 28;2012. pii: bcr2012007332. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2012-007332
- Waldenstorm macroglobulinemia with pancreatic mass,Case report and review, JOP
JOP. 2013 Jan 10;14(1):92-5. doi: 10.6092/1590-8577/1271
- Hepatic Myelopathy in a patient with decompensated alcoholic cirrhosis and portal colopathy
Case Reports Hepatol. 2012;2012:735906. doi: 10.1155/2012/735906. Epub 2012 Dec 18
- Prevalence of cirrhotic cardio myopathy and its correlation with serum BNP, levels, HRS, SBP and mortality
The American Journal of Gastroenterolog
- Senior Fellow of The Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- Wed, Thu & Fri 3.00pm -5.00pm